We have evolved our cuisine over the years to reflect the fine artistry in Indian cooking. We incorporate modern cooking techniques, whilst maintaining an authentic traditional taste. Our food, service and ambience is set for a fine dinning experience. We set ourselves this high standard every single day. Our head chef Gautam has more than a decade of experience and has worked alongside top chefs across the country including central London. He was also trained in a 5 Star Hotels in India, Dubai and Qatar, which is reflected in our menu. His cooking style is distinctive as he insists on using a different sauce for each individual dish, this ensures a unique taste for each and every one of our palates. Customer service is at the heart of our business as we target a high retention rate, which is reflected by the certificate of excellence on Trip Advisor, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Fri & Sat No children under 10 after 7 PM
- Fri & Sat reservations must be made via our website.
- Fri & Sat seating policy of 1.5 hours for tables up to 3 and 2 hours for a table of 4+
- Your table will be held for a maximum of 15 mins after your reservation slot unless we are notified in advance.
- If there are any changes after booking confirmation, please inform us 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
- Last food order is 10 PM.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.